There are two ways to install IonCubeLoader on cPanel. The standard way includes recompiling Apache using EasyApache from WHM (or shell) and it takes 10-30 minutes to complete and results in Apache restart in the end.
But there’s also a quick way: just login to SSH and execute this command, wait a minute and that’s it!
/scripts/phpextensionmgr install IonCubeLoader
If your server returns unknow host errors when you try to ping some website, or wget returns unable to resolve host address, it’s most probably that you don’t have a valid DNS settings in /etc/resolv.conf
wget: unable to resolve host address downloads.sourceforge.net
ping: unknown host downloads.sourceforge.net
If you’r host didn’t provided their nameservers that you can use – you can use one provided by OpenDNS.net.
All you need to do is edit file /etc/resolv.comf and add their nemeservers into the file:
Save the changes and you’re ready to go!
(No need to restart anything)
I have just got my Samsung Galaxy S4 and I have noticed that it has imported all of the pictures and albums from Goole Picasa to my gallery. I find that very anoying and I was looking for a way how to stop it from doing it so. Here’s how to solve it.
First check if auto data sync is enabled:
1. Go to Settings and at Connections tab select Data Usage
2. In properties enable Auto sync Data (To get the properties click on the button on the left side from your Home button on your phone at the bottom right side)
After that’s done let’s disable the Picasa
1. Go to Settings and at Accounts tab select Google and then select your Gmail account (most of you have only one, I have three and if you have more than one repeat the following step for every account)
2. On the next page disable Sync Picasa Web albums (and you can also disable Sync Google+ Photos)
That will prevent future pictures from being downloaded from Picasa to your phone, now let’s clear the current ones:
0. NOTE: If you have the phone running on latest Android (Marshmallow) please scroll down since this changed a bit so following three steps are slightly different now.
1. Go to Settings and at More tab enter Application Manager
2. Once you’re into Application Manager at the top go trough the tabs above until you reach move the tab All
3. Then and find Gallery application, click on it and then click on Clear Data button and confirm.
Now you will no longer have Picasa pictures in your Gallery on your Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGS4) phone. This guide also works on Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and probably on some other Galaxy phones. If you have just bought a new Galaxy phone check out some cool accessories, chargers and cases for your phone:
26th July 2014 Update: Added a blog post on how to remove Facebook Albums from Gallery app on Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4.
27th June 2014 Update: I have added screenshots made with my phone to help you out disable Picasa on your Galaxy Phone even easier. If you phone is in other language switch it to English, then disable Picasa as descibed above in the post and then switch the language back to your preferred language. This will minimize chance of making an error.
29th September 2016 Update: Users of newer devices running on latest Android (Marshmallow) should use this guide:
Tags: how to delete picasa photos from samsung galaxy s4, how to remove picasa albums from galaxy s4, how to delete picasa photos from samsung galaxy s3, how to remove picasa albums from galaxy s3, how to delete picasa pictures from galaxy s5, remove picasa from galaxy s4, how to delete photos from picasa on galaxy s4, how to delete picasa pictures from samsung galaxy s3, how to get rid of picasa on s4, how to remove picasa album from galaxy s4, delete picasa photos from galaxy s4, how to delete picasa pictures from galaxy s4, how to delete picasa photos from samsung galaxy s5, how to remove picasa photos from galaxy s4, how to delete picasa photos from galaxy s4, how to remove picasa album from galaxy s3, how to remove picasa album from gallery, how to disable picasa on s4, how to delete photos from samsung galaxy s4, how to delete picasa album from galaxy s3, how to remove picasa from s4, how to delete pictures from picasa on samsung galaxy s4, how to delete picasa photos, how to delete picasa pictures from samsung galaxy s4, how to delete picasa album on galaxy s4, deleting picasa photos from the gallery, how to delete photos from galaxy s4, delete picasa album from galaxy s4, how to delete photos from picasa, how to delete picasa albums from galaxy s4, how to delete picasa albums on galaxy s3, picasa samsung galaxy s4, how do i delete picasa pictures from my galaxy s4, how to delete pictures from picasa, remove picasa albums from s4